HP Tango Terra is the World’s Most Sustainable Home Printing System(1)
NASHVILLE, Tenn., Oct. 24, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Introducing the HP Tango Terra smart home printer, designed for a circular economy and HP’s next bold step towards sustainable printing. It is certified net carbon neutral and features HP ink cartridges made with recycled content, sustainably sourced Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC)-certified paper and plastic-free packaging. The HP Tango Terra printer is made using 30% recycled plastic with 48-73% recycled content cartridges that include ocean-bound plastics.Environmental attributes
◦ Reduce impact with net carbon neutral printing. Tango Terra is the first HP product certified as CarbonNeutral in accordance with The CarbonNeutral Protocol by providing financing to support the conservation of an area of the Amazon rainforest in Peru.2
◦ Minimize plastics in nature. Tango Terra and HP Instant Ink cartridges are made with recycled content, including ocean-bound plastics. Responsible recycling of your old printer and HP cartridges is included through HP Planet Partners.3
◦ Print with the forest in mind. HP EcoFFICIENT FSC-certified paper helps stop deforestation and protect wildlife.Reduce plastic waste and save up to 50% with Instant Ink subscription-based service4
◦ When you enroll in HP Instant Ink, a recycling envelope for responsible HP cartridge recycling is included with your service.5
◦ Save on ink and never run out. Ink is automatically delivered.6
◦ Trusted HP quality delivers rich black text and authentic colors so all your prints will shine.
Same great features as the original HP Tango
◦ Join more than 100 million customers who have downloaded the HP Smart App. Connect to cloud-based printing and so much more. See a full list of Tango features here.Pricing & Availability
HP Tango Terra will have limited purchasing availability starting November 1st for $159.99 USD. Find it on Amazon.com, BestBuy.com and HP.com.Learn more about Tango Terra here, and visit our online press kit here.About HP Inc.HP Inc. (NYSE: HPQ) creates technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Through our product and service portfolio of personal systems, printers and 3D printing solutions, we engineer experiences that amaze. More information about HP Inc. is available at www.hp.com.